Kampfabzeichen für Krim, Krimschild
Crimea shield, two piece (with backing plate),
instituted the 25th of july 1942 and awarded to military personnel under the command of Field Marshal van Manstein who fought agains Soviet Red Army forces between 21 September 1941 and 4 July 1942.
It was worn on the left upper arm. In the case of more campaign shields the earlier was worn above the later decoration.